Mastercard Debit Card

To activate a new card call 866-619-0245.

To change your PIN call 1-800-992-3808.

*Keep in mind that you must call from the phone number you have on file with us in order to activate a card or change a PIN.

If you have a lost or stolen Mastercard Debit/ATM card it should be reported as soon as possible. If we are not open at the time, please call 1-800-472-3272 (International Cardholders call 812-647-9794). If you use this after hours number, please also be sure to call our office on the next business day so that a replacement card can be ordered.

Fees at ATMs

Our Prairie Federal Credit Union Debit/ATM cards are part of both the CO-OP Network and the MoneyPass Network. What does this mean for you? Whenever you go to an ATM that supports either of these networks you will receive a surcharge-free transaction. As always there will be a $1 pass-through fee for every ATM withdrawal, but the fee that the ATM would normally charge will be waived. If you use a Prairie Federal Debit/ATM card in our lobby ATM machine there will be no fees! Both the MoneyPass and CO-OP websites have an ATM locator to assist you in finding a surcharge-free ATM when you are traveling, and they each have an app available for your smartphone. If you don't have a Debit/ATM card and are interested in opening one, stop in and any of our tellers will be able to assist you.

Information About Overdrafts

What you need to know about our Policy on Debit Card Overdrafts.

An overdraft occurs when you do not have enough money in your accounts to cover a transaction, but we pay them anyway. Currently if you do not have enough money in your account at the time of an ATM withdrawal or an everyday debit card transaction you will be declined. If you would like the Credit Union to pay these transactions on your behalf at the point of purchase you must opt-in. What fees will you be charged if the credit union pays your overdraft transactions? There will be a fee of $30 each time an overdraft transaction is paid. NO ATM/DEBIT CARD TRANSACTION WILL BE PAID UNTIL YOU SIGN THE OPT-IN FORM AVAILABLE AT THE CREDIT UNION.

Address Change

Please keep us in mind if you have moved! It is important that we have a correct phone number and address on file so that you can receive your statement, debit or credit card re-issues and important notices. You can change your address by mailing in a signed request, calling us, or stopping in.




It Pays To Be On the "A" Team

Do you know a high school senior? If so encourage them to join the A Team. Prairie Federal will be giving out a $1,000 scholarship in 2019. The scholarship is open to any high school senior living in PFCU’s field of membership. Just bring in your report card. The more “A’s” earned, the better the odds of winning. When you stop in don’t forget to ask us how we can help you with your financial future. The drawing will be held and the winner will be notified at the end of the current school year.


mon-fri • 8am-5:30pm
sat closed


mon-fri • 7:30am-6pm
sat 8am - 1pm
1430 South Broadway, Minot, ND 58701

Site created and maintained by KKBOLD • copyright ® Prairie Federal Credit Union 2014